Friday, August 10, 2007

"The two boys." Holland.

Being a bit busy with all kinds of stuff after those days off
I place one of the painting I made during those days.

This was made in the evening, and the two boys on the bikes
where asking all kinds of silly questions. When I told them
that it would be likely that they would be painted when they
biked up and down that little road, it was a moment very quiet
and then off they went, ... for a time. Then they asked if they
where painted as well, ... they where :-)

"De twee jongens." Leenderstrijp, Holland.
(The two boys.) Oil on board.
17 x 24 cm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep doing what you are doing. Your paintings are gorgeous. I love the stories associated to the works.

Lori McNamara said...

I love the last bunch of your paintings, the camping ones especially. This one is cool too, I like the story also. I like all the compositions, you have arranged things well.

René PleinAir said...

Thank you Anonymous and Lori,

Those stories just happens, can't help it. But it's the cherries on the cake for me, ... :-)

ria said...

This reminds me of my grandmothers house in Veendam.
Nice work!

René PleinAir said...

Thank you Ria,
Glad that you like it, and that from someone who know how it should look hehehe :)