Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Langs de grote sloot." Sint Maartensbrug, Holland.

Here some other ones from my trip too the bulb-fields.
The last one ain't bulbs, those are the chickens they had
on the farm where I stayed. It was a great evening spent painting them.

Btw. I changed the upload size again it's much more detailed now,
please let me know what you like the most, ...


"Langs de grote sloot." Sint Maartensbrug, Holland.
(Beside the big polder ditch.) Oil on panel.
15 x 24 cm.


"Kipjes van Eenhoorn." Wieringerwaard, Holland.
(Chickens from the Eenhoorn.) Oil on panel.
15 x 24 cm.

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

How nice to get out in the country. Lovely sketch of the landscape and well done chickens. (Well done as in painted and not in cooking!) I enjoy looking often, just don't get to comment often. I can see it is beginning to warm up in Holland. No painting in the snow for a while! :)

alberto valentini said...

Ciao Rene,

Nice works you made. So you back from Schagen?