Monday, January 17, 2011

High tide, again and again and again, ....

Sorry for that, but it's such a nice view, ...

I met an old chap btw. the ferry "Always Ahead"  but
now I know it's not always the case, ... she laid still waiting for better days
I guess.

"Niet steeds voorwaarts." Dieren, Holland.
(Not always ahead.) Oil on panel.
24 x 30 cm.

 After the ferry I looked for an other spot, found a great view all the way back to Doesburg, I reckon
that town is about 10 km. away and this river (IJssel) is flowing along that town as well.

"Van Dieren naar Doesburg." Dieren, Holland.
(From Dieren to Doesburg.) Oil on panel.
24 x 30 cm.

While going back home I couldn't resist to paint this little spot again, ... I painted from this spot several times now, in the winter > over there and once > here  

"Velperwaard."Velp, Holland.
(Velperwaard.) Oil on panel.
24 x 30 cm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is there to say, your work never deceives !
Gilberte

Keith Tilley said...

I think you will have to get a boat, René!