Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Revisiting Poelwijk." Gendt, Holland.

Today it was the second time Koen and Carla opened their garden for public
and it was also the second time I and Masja had a little show on the estate as well.

This time I maneged to get her painting as well, and we had lot's of fun.
I think she's been bitten by the plein air bug, ...


"Beeldhouwen in Poelwijk." Gendt, Holland.
(Sculpturing in Poelwijk.) Oil on panel. 24 x 30 cm.

Here a link to the last open garden days effort > Poelwijk.

3 comments:

Keith Tilley said...

You certainly seem to have caught the spirit of the occasion - a peaceful garden with people wandering around and enjoying shady spaces.

Masja said...

I liked your lessons very much. I learned a lot. Thanks. The five paintings I made this weekend are in our livingroom and I'm looking at them ev'ry time. Then I remember the peaceful weekend.

Does that mean that I've been bitten by the plain air bug? Maybe.

alberto valentini said...

the link to Poelwijk doesn't connect, for your info